Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shame on me!

Since my last post a lot of time has passed, but it doesn't seem like too much has gone one. I worked all summer at Savannah Oaks, made some good money and some good friends. Nick is now a registered EMT, is a little over a month into the fire academy and recently turned 30. We celebrated our 2 year anniversary, on August 18th, with a little fire academy and a new student orientation thrown into the mix. Needless to say, we didn't spend a whole lot of time together on our big day, but it's about a life, not just a day. I promise to be better about my posts. Here are a few pics from this summer.

3 comments:

  1. You look so good! I miss you lots!!!! Sounds like life is going great! Keep updating!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are back! I miss my reads...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You figured out the background, so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete