Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Stick Said Yes

August 3, 2009. Doesn't really sound too special, but for me it was the day our life changed. After a quick trip to Brownwood and Schlitterbahn, I made it home to Lubbock and went straight to the bathroom. I couldn't wait any longer. The stick said yes. Positive. Nick and I are going to have a baby. Most of you who read my blog already know this, but I figured I should probably document this amazing discovery.

August 4th I had bloodwork to confirm. August 7th and 8th we told our parents. Sept. 14th we heard the heartbeat and saw our little one for the first time. My belly is beginning to round out some and the nausea and fatigue are pretty much gone. We are super excited and a little freaked out at how fast April 4, 2010 will probably get here.

Here are some pictures of the first few months of our journey.

3 comments:

  1. Yea! I didn't know! I'm so pumped for you guys! You are going to LOVE motherhood! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very happy for you! I am glad that the stick said yes.

    ReplyDelete